Apply for housing benefit and/or council tax reduction

You can use this application form to make a claim for:

Council Tax Support (help with Council Tax)

Housing Benefit (help with rent)

Second Adult Rebate (alternative help with Council Tax, available to people over pension age only)

Before you start to fill in this form you will need to know:

- What benefits you already receive

- Your National Insurance number

- Details of your outstanding claims

- Details of any previous claims

Start a new form

Click below on the start button to begin a new application.

Continue with a saved form

Click below on the load saved application button to continue completing a previously saved application.
You will need your saved application reference number and password to continue.